Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 100 and Beyond!








Hey there to my three blog followers
.... Haven't been posting in a while. Blogging every day totally helped me in the beginning to keep on it, but after I got my routine down, it eventually got to be too much.

Averages lately:


Sleep: average of 9 hours

Water: 1.5 - 2.5 gallons a day

Food: 4000-7000 calories a day. Fruits and greens.
Today:
breakfast: 20 bananas, 3 baskets of strawberries
lunch: 14 mangoes
dinner: 1.5 pounds of dates

Exercise: getting a wide range of exercise: running
, gymnastic-type body weight exercises, cycling, dancing, swimming, little bit of weights, yoga.

Today:
Went for a hike/run with a friend, then did pull-ups, handstands, dips, core work. (made me hungry!)


Ain't no stoppin', I'm still poppin'!
Sooooo... I wasn't thinking very far into the future when I titled my blog. I feel too good to stop doing what I'm doing. The benefits outweigh by far the drawbacks (wait what are the drawbacks anyways, other than lack of conformity?). Fresh fruit! So simple and so good. My body loves the way I've been treating it.

Benefits off the top of my head:

Ridiculous recovery from exercise

Soooo much energy

Sooooo much joy

Calm

Steady energy

More in tune with intuition

Better mood

Clearer skin

No need for shampoo

Pleasant BO


I'm extending my challenge to a year. About 1/3 of the way there!

The pictorial results for all you visual people:





No comments:

Post a Comment