Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 4: 1/14/11

Sleep: 8.5 hrs. Hopefully 9 tonight, I have work early tomorrow (5:30am), so I'm going to sleep around 8pm.

Water: 4L

Food:
AM- 2# barhi dates,
PM- water from 3 coconuts, 2# zahidi dates, 1 big ol' head of lettuce.

Exercise: 1 hr aerial conditioning. bit of biking.

I felt really good today, barely any wiping necessary post-poop, cheerful ... but I could have spent more time outside and less at the computer.
Tomorrow is going to great! Getting enough sleep before working really makes a difference for me. Its supposed to be a sunny day at the farmer's market and I'm going to get: lettuce, celery, kiwis, citrus, and maybe an avocado. The bananas are still on their way. Its going to be awesome once they ripen, I look forward to the abundance of sweet fruit that is not far away!
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment